Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

My mom always makes Christmas special

Since I was very small, actually as long as I can remember, my mom has always done some sort of handwork. She knits, crochets, and used to do embroidery. 
If my grandma made a lot of my clothes, my mom knitted a lot of my sweaters, mittens and scarves. Mom can sew too, but I think she likes to sit with us in the living room instead of off somewhere at a sewing machine. 
A huge percentage of the ornaments on my tree are homemade ones, made by my mom. The bell at the bottom is just one. Besides ornaments she made lots of other things for me. 
When I played with Barbies (yes I did believe it or not) she made some furniture clothes and things for them. I think she firmly believes in not having idle hands. Very glad that was passed on to me. I have a hard time even sitting still so doing something while I sit with my family is a plus. 
Thankful for a hardworking crafty momma,
From Tulip~
KH
😊

No comments: