Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

My Favorite on Christmas and Everyday

On our first Christmas, my MIL was looking at our tree and it was filled with ornaments that said my name on them. Along with a few first Christmas ones that was about it. 
A day or two later, she came back up to our house with a shoebox. Inside were David's ornaments from childhood. She said she didn't think he had as many as I did, but wanted to share his to help fill up our tree. This one was one of the several that were in the box. Sort of reminds of him. Simple, unassuming. 
One of the things I am most thankful for is my husband. For all that he does and all that he is to us and those around him. He's my voice of reason when I need it. He's the arms of comfort when I am sad. He's lips that kiss me sweetly everyday. In this world of everything is disposable and wondering if anyone knows what forever means, I never question it. I know. It's my Farmer. My forever. 
Thankful to called Mrs. David Hasekamp today and always,
From Tulip~
KH
😊

No comments: