Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I think Jenna takes after my brother!

Not that I am saying Wayne is a crossdresser, 'cause if he is, I don't want to know. I am just pretty sure he's very unlikely to spend his time, reading his sister's boring blogs, and I can get by with blaming my daughter's twisted sense of fashion and style on him mostly. But as a compliment before you 'bull up' Wayne if you actually are reading; My brother is very fashion minded, more so than I am so Jenna must have got from someone other than me and I know David cares even less than I do about fashion, so we're blaming you little brother. So does anyone have any thoughts on her ensemble????????? This is what my days are full of, when she bothers to dress, we get these outlandish outfits that are always entertaining to whomever is lucky enough to attend her fashion shows. Dressing for school this fall ought to prove interesting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: