Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Leader of the Pack

See Cody even knows Sam is Trouble.......... They just didn't have shirts that said Trouble is spelled S-A-M. Standing 5 foot, I don't care to mention how many inches tall, 'cause he's probably taller than I am. This fellow is my right hand man. I am enjoying and appreciating his help as much as possible right now, as I figure either Dad, tractors and farm OR GIRLS will soon push me to the back burner. Cody totally fits in that 'oldest' child persona. He's dependable (mostly, he's still a boy sometimes) an over acheiver who is very academic (opposite of Sam) who has been known to tell me things like 'there is nothing to read in this house' four days after school lets out for the summer. Or he'll decide that I want to play Presidential Trivia, a game of his that I stink at, and of course he's memorized every little known fact about every President and really needs to share that info with someone. We are so proud of the young man Cody is becoming and I still sit in disbelief trying to remember where the time went, I know it had to be just yesterday that he was my little 'Linus' dragging around his blanket, lovingly named his 'bobby' Guess time flies when you're having fun, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: