Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Matt, Senior Picture

Here's one of the pictures I took of Matt, our neighbor boy and hired hand on the farm. This particular one is taken at their house, beside their lake. Matt and I had fun taking these. (well I did, maybe he just indulged me to satisfy his mom, who knows!) This is one of my favorites, but we took poses with one of our tractors, out in the woods with his bow, some in his FFA jacket, some with our cows, his sheep, used a grain bin, his truck and several bales of straw as props, etc............. we were able to take the pictures over a couple of days in between all else that goes on around here. I was thrilled to learn that Rosel, his mom and both Grandmas were very surprised, first off and truly pleased with our results.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: