Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Girls Night Out!


Can Coolies!
Originally uploaded by tulipfarmmom
I love my husband and I love my kids, even if they all drive me crazy from time to time. But I also love my girlfriends and we are having a Girls Night Out this weekend. Billy Currington is a favorite singer of ours and in honor of his new song, 'Pretty Good at Drinking Beer' we decided we needed our beer to look pretty, hence the cute coolie cups. This was a fun quick project, literally took less than 5 minutes a piece to make. I really didn't have a pattern, just used a coolie cup that I had. I flattened it out and placed it on the fabric fold, cut two pieces of fabric and one piece of quilt batting. Then I zigzagged the edges (along what will be the top and the bottom) picked a 'wrong side and sewed up the sides. Cute quick project and I certainly see myself making many more, b/c I know several ppl who are 'Pretty Good at Drinking Beer'
See you tomorrow night Billy,
From Tulip~
KH
:)

No comments: