Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here's another blog that I loved today

As a blogger, I love reading other blogs. This was a good one, I thought. I know where I was ten years ago YESTERDAY. Do you know where you were? Cody and I were watching the Cardinals play the Cubs and its was the big one, Mark McQwire hit the 62nd HR (giving me goosebumps right now) I saw this blog that a sports writer did that said basically how I feel also, who cares what we've learned since, etc etc.......Wasn't the summer of '98 a great one? And he's right!
Here's the web address:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Why-we-should-remember-the-Summer-of-98-fondly?urn=mlb,106278&cp=8#comments

His blog has had about 200 comments and unfortunately about half were negative, I posted a positive one. I think I was #180 'love the boys of summer'

Anyway, I know I said earlier I wasn't going to have to blog much, and here I am three blogs TODAY. Guess I should say all the time, I don't have time to blog, because invariably as soon as I say that, I think of all the other things that I 'have' to say.
Okay kids are starving, gotta run.
From Tulip~
KH

No comments: