Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday mornings in Missouri--Meet Maci



Meet our newest family member, Maci. She part Boxer and part Lab. She's about 6 weeks old, was born Jan. 4th. The kids are obssessed already. The Farmer is smitten and I have taken probably as many pictures of her as I did our kids when they arrived.

We are debating whether she will be a inside dog or not so we are trying to start potty training. Of course everyone wants to do the fun stuff and I was the one who cleaned the 'oops' up last night. Wish us luck as we jump into this new adventure.

Would blog longer, but have to continue to puppy proof my house, you forget pretty quickly what all is down low until there's someone investigating them up close and personal.

Typing with a footwarmer asleep at my feet,
From Tulip~
KH

No comments: