Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tune In Tuesdays-Polar Express


I decided that on Tuesdays, I am going to share a song, movie, or something similar and tell you why I love it. For this first installment, I decided to share 'Polar Express' as its my favorite 'new' Christmas Classic movie. We aren't to far off from Christmas and I am sure that it will soon be on TV, but no matter, of course I own the DVD.
Basic storyline is that boy doesn't think he believes in Santa and because of this and it being his 'critical year' he is invited to ride the Polar Express to the North Pole on Christmas Eve. What he learns about Christmas is absolutely wonderful and without telling the ending, I really can't share much more. It's got what all great Christmas movies have, action, adventure, humor, and heartwarming scenes. It's a movie that any age can watch. This computer animated movie is a masterpiece in my opinion. If you haven't seen it, you should plan to watch it this year, or better yet, buy it so your family can enjoy it every year.
On the eve of Thanksgiving eve enjoying the quiet before the storm but looking forward to the storm that is our family enjoying the holidays,
From Tulip~
KH
:)

No comments: