Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My friend Judy

Found another interesting thing to read on the internet this evening. Fairly regularly I go to the Columbia Daily Tribune website and catch up on local stuff. Well while I was there, I remembered that my friend Judy Knudsen was supposed to have a new travel blog on there and she does. When you go to the Tribune website, btw I use www.showmenews.com find the 'Where's Judy?' Link. I found it on the left side bar, fairly close to the top. If you have a few minutes, go there and check it out.
I met Judy while I was selling Creative Memories. We were both recruited by our good friend, Noelle Brooks. Judy lives in Columbia, at least most of the time. :) She is a piano teacher. She rides bikes EVERYWHERE. And as long as I have known her, she's a world traveller. I know of her travelling to New Zealand, France and now Singapore. She's just a really interesting person and great lady. Several of my friends that I scrapbook with probably remember Judy, she's great fun that's for sure. And it looks as if she compiling another long list of great new stories, which I can't wait to hear them all.
Well the weekend is almost upon us, Cody goes with the radio guys to Highland tomorrow night for another HS football game. Sam and Jenna have picture day tomorrow. I am scrapbooking tomorrow night. Sometime I am baking brownies and peanut butter cookies for the celebration of my Dad's 60th birthday Saturday night at the pool hall. Locals, come by and see him, wish another 60, YIKES! and eat some fish, I think we start serving about 7.
Hope everyone is enjoying fall, I know I am.
From Tulip~
KH

No comments: